[OT] Mac Mini update

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Sep 14 10:49:18 EDT 2007

The rumor mill is hinting at a "next-generation" Mac Mini in the pipeline:

    As a matter of fact, several of our sources have been
    repeatedly pointing out since the very first leaked
    pictures of the new Apple Keyboards appeared that
    prototypes of a next-generation Mac Mini (due in
    about 3-5 months, a possible Macworld SF announcement
    in January), the Macbook Thin/Macbook Nano that we've
    been talking about since before the first Macbooks
    even shipped, and even the next generation Mac Pro &
    Xserve....will all include industrial design changes
    inspired by similar ideas to what we have seen in the
    iPhone and the new Keyboards.

http://www.macosrumors.com/

--
  Richard Gaskin