External and mémory

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 07:23:17 EDT 2007

The acute accent should have warned me :)

Je pense:

XRev_codphone(char* args[],int nargs,char **
retstring,bool
*Pass,bool *Error){

	*pass=False ; *Error=False ; *retstring=(char
*)malloc (100);

	if (nargs==1){

		sprintf (*retstring,"%s
%s",codePhone(args[0]),phoneComment);

	}    else  strcpy(*retstring,"Rev_codePhone : Erreur
nombre
d'argument incorrect");

}

n'est pas Transcript/Revolution/Metatalk/xTalk.

Je suis un petit peu stupid, et Je connais seulement
xTalk, BBC Basic et un peu de Pascal.

I thought that this was a use-list for xTalk: maybe it
isn't, it's a use-list for RR Users (err . . . its
both, gov) - but, surely, if externals are being
authored in other languages than xTalk they should in
some way be offset so f**ls like me don't get all
confused.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Le vin de vie et a nous!"