Global Misbehaving

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Wed Sep 12 16:56:26 EDT 2007

Ahh... I do not like the gremlins...

I have seen this recommendation before, to put OpenStack scripts in
the card, though it is confusing, because in my understanding, the
card is upstream of the message path in this case.

Like, an "OpenCard" script in a control on a card will never trigger.

(I have gotten in the habit of trapping openStack messages in
substacks with

on openStack
end openStack
)