revBrowser or revGoURL?

Sharon Stamps sharonstamps at byu.edu
Tue Sep 11 00:08:37 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I am looking at two possible ways to approach a requested feature...I
am working with ESL teachers and they are using a service to create a
grammar test - an HTML javaScript test.  They would like to use these
pre-created tests in conjunction with a login and would also like to
make sure the students cannot navigate from the test or see the
address of the test.  So, my questions...

1.  I tried to work with revBrowser but was unable to get the
javaScript to work.  Is there a way to get javaScript to function in
revBrowser like it does in the web browser?

2.  Can I call the file to open in the web browser using revGoURL but
make sure the navigation bar isn't visible and prevent students from
navigating away from the test?

Answers to these questions and/or any other suggestions/solutions
would be much appreciated!  I am still wrapping my mind around all of
Rev's internet capabilities and I'm sure I've missed something...

Thanks!

Sharon