Titlebar-less application question

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Mon Sep 10 17:04:42 EDT 2007

What you can do is set put the title bar back on the window and set the
windowShape to a graphic the size of the window.  When a window's
windowShape is set, you won't see the title bar, but it will now show up
in the alt-tab list (and the task bar at the bottom).

--
Peter T. Evensen
Juice Plus+ Independent Distributor