[ANN] Seamless Tiles Generator 2

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sun Sep 9 16:37:08 EDT 2007

 From the logs of my website I see that quite a number of list members
downloaded the stack. Some (two or three) however dowloaded version 1
because they maybe chose the first option from my "samples stacks" page.

Interestingly and concerning my examples of image art is that  the
"Pattern Art" galleries - using the backcolor of invisible chars of a
text field as the basis for color patterns - draw much more interest and
visitors than the "Imagedata Galleries".

I should mention that the filter examples of the Tiles Generator - the
scripts of  most of them are accessible  - could be transferred to your
own stacks and applied to images of any size. As the scripts work
without an external, however, the processing speed for larger pictures
should be slow.

If you should be interested to the degree to give some kind of feedback
or to suggest additional features, let me know  on- or offlist.

--Wilhelm Sanke
<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>