Windows, driver file not found

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Sep 9 04:49:26 EDT 2007

On 9/9/07 3:56 AM, "chris livermore" <chrisliv at unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

Hi Chris,

> Hi
> I've made a V4REV/Valentina/MAC OSX  standalaone and it works fine.
> The WINDOWS standalone, however, will not initiate valentina...when I
> make the standalone Runrev alerts " Windows, driver file not found".
> It doesn't say which one but it appears to be Valentina.

> My Database Drivers.txt file contains 'Valentina,VXCMD_macho.bundle'
> - however in the standalone settings (see below) Valentina has a '2'
> on the end, is that an issue?

> I have made standalones from official Valentina examples and the same
> thing happens on Windows, but Mac is fine
> ---
> Using Mac OS X 10.4.10,   V4REV 2.8.1-gm-3, Valentina 3.3

> [selected] Select inclusions for standalone...
> [checked] Ask dialog, Answer dialog, Cursors
> Script libraries: Database, Internet, Table, Valentina2
> Database support:, Valentina2

I will ask Kirill to check these settings and we will let you know.

I want note that REVOLUTION includes in own installer old VXCMD v1.
It has name " Valentina" in REV lists.

As I see this often confuses people.

I think we need ask Revolution guys for next build, e.g. 2.9
Remove v1 of Valentina from own installer.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology