Window Sizes on Different Macs

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Sep 7 19:57:37 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I think I have a lot to learn about resolution and differences
between displays.  I developed a stack that is 887 x 657 on an iMac
with a screen that is  1920 x 1200.  I transferred the stack to work
to use on an older iMac whose display is 1024 x 768.  What happens at
work is that the width of the stack displays fine but a strip along
the bottom (with all the darn buttons) is cut off.   Should I have
known that this would happen?  What am I doing wrong?

	Regards,

		Gregory