slash in file name on OS X

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 5 21:11:08 EDT 2007

Thanks Alex, I understand it now, Josh wrote file _name_ and not _path_.

Josh, it should be possible to let Revolution create a SMIL file and
reference to that instead of the actual movie file, using a file name
without slash for the SMIL file.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 6-sep-2007, om 3:00 heeft Alex Shaw het volgende geschreven: