[semi-OT] Parallels

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Sep 4 20:12:28 EDT 2007

Sarah,
I have both VMWare Fusion and Parallels 3.0. I was a heavy parallels user
but when I begun my GSoC work, Haiku would not run under parallels, so I
migrated to VMWare Fusion. I bought both during their beta period so I paid
less than 100 USD for both products.

Both are very very good. I feel that VMWare uses less CPU, parallels appears
frozen more often, but I use them for different OSes anyway. I run linux and
haiku (linux 64bits) under VMWare and windows under parallels.

They all have similar features, but I'd think I'd stay with VMWare for now.

Andre