[semi-OT] Parallels

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:21:37 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm about to get Parallels and use it for Windows on my Mac. I seem to
remember there were problems earlier with Rev windows not drawing
properly. Is that still the case or is it fixed now? Are there any
other tricks I should know about before I start? What about using
libURL, revBrowser, Trevor's Quicktime external and other Windows
externals? I just don't want to waste my time trying to track bugs
that are not my fault and will not appear on a full Windows system.

I'll be running XP I think. I have XP Pro already and don't want to
shell out for a Vista license for my limited use.

Thanks,
Sarah