use-revolution Digest, Vol 48, Issue 2

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Sep 2 15:17:49 EDT 2007

Mick Collins wrote:
> Thanks, Jacque (and Richard) for the explication (and with Mark S, I
> also wonder about Rev and disclosure triangles),
> I use OSX so I am very familiar with drawers (especially using them
> in iCal), I just didn't know what they were called and, I guess I
> knew but didn't recognize at the time that "Mac OS" does not refer to
> OSX, so all clear, thanks again,

Happy to help.

Drawers work great on OS X, but if you plan on taking your app to any
other platform you're hosed.  Taking a few minutes to craft a disclosure
triangle offers similar functionality while complying with the HIG
recommendations of all modern systems.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal