Hilite Lines on Hover in List Field

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sun Sep 2 14:05:24 EDT 2007

Hi S,

If you want to indicate a hoverLine without losing the currently
hilitedLine, use the same ideas as Mark gave (as ever both succinct  and elegant) but
adjust the mouseLine's foreColor and/or textStyle  instead. With a little care,
you can make this as much of a dog's breakfast as  you wish.

:-))

/H

Mark's solutions:
on mouseMove
put word 2 of the mouseLine into  myLineNr
if myLineNr is not empty and the hilitedline of me is  not myLineNr then
set the hilitedLine of me to  myLineNr
end if
end mouseMove

on mouseMove
put word 2 of the mouseLine into  myLineNr
if myLineNr is not empty and the backColor of line  myLineNr of me \
is not yellow  then
set the backColor of line 1 to -1 of me to  white
set the backColor of line myLineNr of me to  yellow
end if
end  mouseMove