don't miss this chance to use GLX2 (was Re: [ANN] Last Day to Get GLX2 for Free)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Oct 31 14:07:54 EDT 2007

Hello Friends,

I've used both Constellation and Galaxy and liked them both. Today I
decided to renew my enterprise license. My license was going to expire
on December and I thought this was a nice chance to get both an early
upgrade and also try the new GLX2.

I must say I am terribly impressed. It works flawlessly here, it's
fast and it is already making me more productive. Clairvoyance alone
makes the upgrade a must, I make some heavy use of Ken Ray XML library
and the ability of GLX2 to auto complete the STS XML calls with the
parameters saves me a lot of time.

The crumb bar, the really smart editor, all makes it a *must have*.
This is not simply a shiny editor, it is a wonderful tool that really
enhances revolution.

Those working in big projects will be glad for the feature that makes
a click on a function or command teleport you to that function or
command definition, no matter where it is defined. My current project
works with a lot of  custom libraries and functions spread across
dozens (maybe hundreds, I am not counting anymore.) groups. GLX2 alone
makes this manageable.

This is the last day to get it free with a revolution purchase or
upgrade. I tell everyone not to miss this, you'll not regret.

And bear in mind that this comes from Jerry Daniels, one of the most
wonderful person in this list. He is a very responsive developer who
is "update happy" and releases lots of updates to his product. Who is
not happy when he launches a product and find new features added as a
surprise?

GLX2 make developers more productive and since this is the last day to
get it, hurry! :-)

(I like the semi transparent windows too... makes my Rev looks more
"modern".. lol)

Very Happy
Andre