"proof-of-concept" Revolution Online Open Dictionary at revcoders.org

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Oct 30 23:12:19 EDT 2007

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:55:58 -0700, Josh Mellicker wrote:

> Just FYI: changed the theme, search box now works with things like
> "$", "@", etc.
>
> http://revcoders.org

Just curious Josh, everytime I have gone to the site, it looks like I'm
always looking at the last page of the entries (in fact I can 'page
back' to the previous entries for several pages). Any chance you could
make the default nav go to a page that lists out all the tokens, or
groups them by type/object/etc.?

I know this request is premature - you've just started getting this
going - but I figured I'd ask anyway. :-)

> Could a few folks tell me how the speed of searches, and page loads
> seem, and your approximate location? I want to see if it is fast
> everywhere.

Search time and page loads are fast for me (I'm in Eau Claire, WI).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/