Rev 2.8.1 NOT Leopard ready!

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Oct 30 10:22:10 EDT 2007

Hi Andre,

> Klaus,
>
> I don't have leopard in here but as far as I know, metal has been
> removed from leopard, they have a unified UI now, both aqua windows
> and metal windows appear as this new unified ui.
>
> Maybe since Rev used some emulated controls on top of metal, this is
> broken. Can you try to use acqua?

It is not because metal does not work, it is because the stacks
(metal or not)
do not show up correctly and in my opinion Rev should display these
stacks
(all controls) with whatever background the current OS supplies.

And I really do not want to change > 50 stacks (and that is only our
current
project!) because Rev does not work correctly.

All existing stacks/apps might not work on 10.5, know what I mean?

I know I will have to in the last consequence, but that pisses me off
even more :-/

> Andre

Regards

Klaus Major