Rev 2.8.1 NOT Leopard ready!

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Oct 30 08:00:36 EDT 2007

Hi friends,

today we installed OS X 10.5 on one of our machines and did some tests
with our new project, which uses a lot of "metal" windows.

Result:
The app is completely unusable!
All windows/stacks go empty when suspending and most of the time stay
blank/empty when resuming or even open blank.

We did not test the IDE yet and probably won't until 2.9 comes out.
(Still waiting for dp2 for about two months.)

This is desastrous and embarrassing since we wanted to show our app
on the
german "MacLiveExpo" in mid-november here in Cologne.
"Does it run on Leopard? Erm... no..."

We are very disappointed :-/

Regards from germany

Klaus Major