Problem with FTP Upload on Standalones

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 30 06:47:27 EDT 2007

Hi Dave,

The source of the problem could be anything. Try setting a log field
with the libURLSetLogField
command and let us know what it reports.

Posting your script might help as well.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 30-okt-2007, om 11:37 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven: