OT: looking for recommendatinos for games

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:04:41 EDT 2007

My young ones are all boys, quite a bit older by now and apparently
allergic to pink, but I'll try to think back...

Popcap <http://www.popcap.com/> has a good selection of shareware
puzzle and arcade games. Most of them can be played online and then
bought later if she likes them.

The Learning Company <http://www.learningcompany.com/> is a good
source of educational stuff. Mine loved Carmen Sandiego at about that
age.

HTH,
Sarah