Font selection questions

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 28 13:50:25 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

In the menuPick handler, the menuhistory of the button will give you
the line number of the selectd menu item.

A combo box is supposed to show a list of items as text. You can't
add checkmarks, unless you want to put a character in front of the
menu item, such as a bullet or a diamond.

If you want to use checkmarks, you should use an option menu button.

Actually, I don't think that using any kind of menu button for fonts
is a good idea. Can't you use a list field?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 28-okt-2007, om 18:25 heeft Mark Swindell het volgende geschreven: