Revolution Not Playing with Leopard

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 19:31:09 EDT 2007

> I just installed Leopard and noticed that when I open a stack the
> buttons on it vanish, but it only happens to the main stack and not
> the subs.  I also cannot apply colour to the main stack's background
> using the Inspector.

Hmm, it's all working fine for me with Leopard. The only things I have
noticed are that dialog boxes have a blue background and metal just
looks grey, not metallic.

What mode is your mainStack? If it is modeless, it will be blue, but
you can still over-write that.

As regards the disappearing buttons, are they actually set to
invisible, or have they moved or what. There have always been times
when Rev stacks do not update their display correctly, so make sure
you have unlocked the screen etc.

Cheers,
Sarah