Convertion functions

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Oct 25 12:05:55 EDT 2007

Hi Kavitha,

Le 25 oct. 07 à 17:44, Kavitha a écrit :

> Hi,
>
>   Is there a method in Revolution to convert integer to string and
> vice versa.
> Example:
> repeat with count = 1 to 10            Put "text" & count into
> value                    // where I want the value to be
> 'text1,text2....'             end repeat
>
> Thank you
> Kavitha

Not sure I understand well ;-)
I assume that text1, text2 are variables and you want to concatenate
the contents of these variables using a loop?
So:

repeat with count = 1 to 10
   do "put text" & i && "after tValue"
   put cr after tValue -- return or whatever
end repeat
delete char -1 of tValue -- return

Or

repeat with count = 1 to 10
   do "put text" & i && "into tValue"
   <Process tValue>
end repeat

If it does not help here, may be it will help elsewhere :-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.