The Documentation

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Tue Oct 23 18:37:02 EDT 2007

On Oct 23, 2007, at 2:46 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:
> I strongly agree. MySQL uses the same sort of thing and I find it
> incredibly useful. However I believe that for this to last and have
> credibility, it needs to be done by RunRev themselves.

I agree... but they are awfully busy folks... and maybe we would
rather have them fixing engine bugs instead of figuring out how to do
something like this :-)

If you, Richard and a half dozen of the other top gurus on this list
sign on to this, or any community resource, that's enough credibility
for me... and everyone else I bet :-)