Re: Interactive Documentation — what's needed?

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Tue Oct 23 17:40:04 EDT 2007

It would take me a few hours (mostly to export/import/format the
current doc content)

The cost would be, I will do it if enough people say they'll use it!

Editing authority is pretty easy, invite anyone to have an account,
since there is an infinite revision history it would be easy to
revert in case of spam (just like wikipedia)