Opening a PFD - What am I doing wrong??

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Oct 22 10:46:53 EDT 2007

Ken,

I was using Windows Vista and it was failing.  So, after reading your
response, I tried the "launch document" with Windows XP - and it worked.
Frustrated and tired, I shut everything off and called it a night.  This
morning, with a fresh cup of coffee, I sat down in front of my computer to
duke it out with Vista.  But, for no apparent reason (except for restarting
the computer) it started working!

Ah, I love Windows.  Especially Vista.  :~

Thanks again,
Dan