Using and Controlling RevSpeak

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 09:25:57 EDT 2007

Well I made a stack (which I have just uploaded to
RevOnline; "Speech Checker") which took me 3 minutes
to make (swank, swank).

It contains 2 flds:  "fSPEECH"  and "YNO" and a
button: "CHECK FOR SPEECH"

the button contains the following script:

on mouseUp
  put revSpeechVoices() into fld "fVOICES"
  if fld "fVOICES" is empty then
   put "NO SPEECH CAPABILITY" into fld "YNO"
 else
   put "SPEECH CAPABILITY PRESENT" into fld "YNO"
   end if
end mouseUp

Love, Richmond

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.