[news] Apple to allow outside applications on iPhone

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Oct 17 19:06:43 EDT 2007

I wonder how hard it will be to get a digital signature for the iPhone?

Steve Jobs on the Apple site today:

Third Party Applications on the iPhone
Let me just say it: We want native third party applications on the
iPhone, and we plan to have an SDK in
..

It will take until February to release an SDK because we're trying to
do two diametrically opposed things at once-provide an advanced and
open platform to developers while at the same time protect iPhone
users from viruses, malware, privacy attacks, etc. This is no easy
task. Some claim that viruses and malware are not

http://www.apple.com/hotnews/

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o