inserting a png file results in a black square

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Oct 17 11:44:26 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a group of two images, which I want to copy into the clipboard and
past into any other program.

At some of my customers (with Win XP) only a black square is inserted and
not the image. At hundred other customer PCs this function works without
problems.

The code looks like this:

export snapshot from grp "grpClipboard" to tClipboardImage as PNG

set the clipboarddata["image"] to tClipboardImage

Has anybody any idea, what happens here and what I could do to get it work
at the customers site? Have you ever heard, that it can be that the windows
clipboard can't manage a png image? Is there any solution ("png support
drivers")

Thanks for any hint

Tiemo