Leopard

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Oct 17 11:42:43 EDT 2007

On Oct 17, 2007, at 5:25 AM, Shari wrote:

> I got the following emaiI today:
>
> "I downIoaded the latest version of your game to try out but was
> told it was not for my systems architecture. The version I
> downIoaded was the OSX version and my system is an iMac running the
> developer seed of Leopard."
>
> What he downIoaded was a UB for OSX and Macintel.
>
> Is Apple getting ready to break another whole set of apps again?
> Didn't they just literally do that?  Where is Revolution sitting
> for this new wave?  Will UB's not work on the newfangled machines?

My Revolution Studio 2.8.1 seems to run fine on a Developer seed of
Leopard, as do standalones. I have only done limited testing but
didn't see any big problems--a couple of minor issues with font
display and default background color for dialog stacks. Did you
double check that he downloaded a UB version instead of a PPC version?

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University