Doing in RR what we used to do in HC.

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 09:16:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

Even if items have not been removed, there are "intangible" qualities that
combine to create an overall impression as well...  The last sort of user
manual I saw was an improvement, but it just tailed off uncompleted and as
far as I know it was never updated since that time.

Without this list, the situation would be dismal.  Sometimes a reference
book is pure cold nuts and bolts, and sometimes its a fun, human, truly
helpful work of art.

We need one of the later ...