Leopard

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Oct 17 07:25:04 EDT 2007

I got the following emaiI today:

"I downIoaded the latest version of your game to try out but was told
it was not for my systems architecture. The version I downIoaded was
the OSX version and my system is an iMac running the developer seed
of Leopard."

What he downIoaded was a UB for OSX and Macintel.

Is Apple getting ready to break another whole set of apps again?
Didn't they just literally do that?  Where is Revolution sitting for
this new wave?  Will UB's not work on the newfangled machines?

Shari
--
WlND0WS and MAClNT0SH shareware games
BIackjack GoId