"on enterKey" not working

Paul Gabel paulgabel at comcast.net
Sat Oct 13 18:51:54 EDT 2007

Hi Sarah:

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I pressed Enter (and not Return). And I
know those 2 lines duplicate each other. I was just trying to see if
ANYTHING would respond. (And my keyboard doesn't seem to be broken.)
The simple situation seems to be that "on enterKey" is not receiving
the "pressing the Enter key message." Can you think of any other
suggestions?

Paul Gabel