Revolution => Flash

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 19:39:38 EDT 2007

The frequency controls are dire and there is no way to control the
balance. I thought the QT external would help, and it does cover he
balance aspect, but not the frequency: He's actually posted up a bug
report for this.

I was going to call an external application to do this or mess around
with MIDI files, but they are not clean solutions.

Cheers,

Luis.