Having two Rev exes talking to each other...

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Oct 11 13:55:04 EDT 2007

Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) is available for Revolution via the
unsupported Externals Collection.  I have to say though, I've tried it
and it's kinda buggy (or I could never really get it to work right).

I have to say though that sockets are the way to go.  If you want to
avoid sockets, then a universal file on the system where commands are
written to/read from would be a good way to go as well.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com