Having two Rev exes talking to each other...

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Oct 11 11:53:16 EDT 2007

Hi list,

I would like to split a Rev Win project into two exes to avoid hangs
I have at the moment in the GUI when reading/writing large amounts of
data to a db (revDB locking). Actually I would have the GUI as exe n°
1 and all data handling in exe n°2.
Unfortunately, I'm a newbie about open/write/read/close process (I
don't want to use sockets: Win firewalls are a pain).
On this point, Rev docs, let's say, are minimalist ;-)
I have search the list archives but did not find anything that could
get me started.
Any tutorial, example stuff to understand basics about this would be
warmly welcome :-)
And may be not only for me...
Thanks.

Best regards from Paris,