OS X - Parental Controls: can't start my runrev runtime

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Oct 11 06:02:55 EDT 2007

Andreas,

Open System Preferences. Click on Accounts to open the Accounts pane.
Click on the "Parental Controls" tab on the right. Activate
"Finder.app & Sytem". Click on Configure. Activate checkbox "User can
only use the following programmes:".  Click on the Applications
triangle to open this list. Find your standalone. If it is not
listed, see if it is listed under "Other". If it is not listed, click
on Search to add it. When it is listed, make sure that your
standalone is checked. Now your limited users can use the standalone.

For a demo, see: <http://www.apple.com/macosx/theater/
parentalcontrols.html>.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 11-okt-2007, om 11:32 heeft andreas het volgende geschreven: