How know if a stack is maximized ?

GIRARD Damien dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Tue Oct 9 14:12:04 EDT 2007

Trevor wrote:

>     The stack should reopen to the size it was prior to the user
>     clicking on the maximize button in the title bar.

Is it counterintuitive to me also, and is it why I must a command that
can "maximize" a stack.
The best intuitive method, is that :
- The user set the rect of the window
- He want to maximize it, so it maximize the window.
- He quit the software.
- When the software is re opened, the window must be appear maximized,
and when he click on the maximize button, the previous rect (not
maximized) is set.

Runrev cannot do that, so, if is it not fixed for 2.9, I will try a
tricks. But, this is a CRITICAL problem for a programming language that
permit to make quickly GUI.

Damien