How know if a stack is maximized ?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Oct 9 12:55:05 EDT 2007

Trevor wrote:
> The stack should reopen to the size it was prior to the user
> clicking on the maximize button in the title bar.

This seems counterintuitive to me.  If the user explicitly maximized the
window, why would the window open to any other size?

I couldn't find mention of this exception in the OS X HIG, so I went to
check the behavior in TextEdit.  Bad idea:  TextEdit doesn't really
honor any user size settings, at least not in any easily-discernible
pattern. ;)

Good idea on the request in BZ; I just added some votes to it.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal