Deleting grouped control deletes group

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 9 03:56:09 EDT 2007

Richard,

If you look at the Rev IDE code, you will probably see the answer.
RunRev has added "send" commands in several places, which would
probably be removed if RunRev were to do a massive rewrite of the
IDE. I suspect one of these "send" commands is the culprit, but I
haven't taken the time to prove it.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 9-okt-2007, om 2:00 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven: