latest rev newsletter - database stack

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 7 16:15:31 EDT 2007

Viktoras,

Sorry, must have been unclear - its Linux not Windows!

But anyway, on the offchance, I copied the lot into /home.  Same thing
however.  The stack is now in the top level of the Beta Rev folder, and
that's at the top level of my /home directory.  So its not that.

Have you run it successfully under Windows?

Could it maybe be versions of sqlite?  I have the latest and greatest as
packaged by debian testing.  Is this maybe the wrong version?  Does Rev even
use the system installed sqlite version?  Do I maybe have to tell it where it
is?  If so how?

Peter