ANN: New free game "Eier-Eggs" :-)

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sun Oct 7 09:37:00 EDT 2007

Hi Andre and Marian,

Am 07.10.2007 um 14:43 schrieb Marian Petrides:
> Cute and fun!  Thanks, Klaus.

Thanks, glad you like it!

Am 07.10.2007 um 15:06 schrieb Andre Garzia:
> Hello Klaus!
> Very fun game, I lost lots of eggs just because I can't keep from
> laughing
> from the look of the chicken!!!

Don't worry, cold scrambled eggs make a good and delicious filling :-)

> Man that chicken deserves more games!!!! :-D

They are great, aren't they?!!!

Unfortunately the artist does not have a website and I do not have a
mail
or postal address :-/

I have been working in the same company with him in 2001, but he moved
after I last had contact with him...

He also made the nice images for my very old "memory" game on my
wesbite.

> Cheers
> andre

Regards