SOAP Library

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Oct 7 06:24:53 EDT 2007

In fact, for the main SOAP service that I use, I made a library that
I have a few apps using. It's also an https situation, and I had
problems with frequent timeouts (see bug 3639), so I use curl for the
actual http side of it, so using the SOAP library wouldn't have been
an option anyway, I think. It might be an interesting challenge to
get a full WSDL based library together, but I don't think I'll be
trying it just at the moment!

Best,

Mark