[ANN] New, Faster GLX2 Script Editor Released!

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Fri Oct 5 10:35:38 EDT 2007

Fellow Revolutionaries...

On behalf of Daniels & Mara and in partnership with Runtime
Revolution, it is my pleasure that I announce to you today the
arrival of GLX2 version 2.0.1.

This faster-smaller-better point release has a lot of punch:

1. Binary is ONE THIRD the size of its predecessor.
2. Most major operations are TWICE AS FAST.
3. It has several new features requested by our users.
4. Until the end of October, there are a couple ways to get it free.
It has a $99 (USD) value.

Details of the 2.0.1 Release:

* GLX2 binary is one third the size of v2.0.0 and auto-updates itself
three times faster.
* Opening, editing, typing, clairvoyance and most major functionality
is twice as fast.
* A new Status Bar now attaches itself seamlessly to the bottom of
the Revolution Dock and then shows either status messages or the name
of the object beneath the mouse pointer.
* Three new script formatting features now make your code even more
readable at a glance.
* Handler lists now have icons indicating whether they are private,
public or custom property handlers.
* Extended Bread Crumbs option creates a more detailed history by
adding the name of any handler that you have modified to the Crumb Bar.
* Registration code can now be updated within GLX2.
* Change history and license expiration date can be viewed instantly.
* Execution errors now handled through standard Revolution error dialog.

Same great features of 2.0.0: tabbed code browsing, clairvoyance,
bread crumb histories, linked handlers and no-click inspection.
They're just faster and in some cases enhanced with new functionality.

Find out what else GLX2 can do and how to get it for free:

     http://daniels-mara.com/glx2

Read an astounding news item on performance improvements:

     http://daniels-mara.com/glx2/news.html (warning: humorous content)

NOTE: GLX2 is only compatible with Revolution version 2.8.1 and
higher on Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista operating systems.

Thanks for your kind attention!

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Makers of GLX2