How to tell is an "answer file" dialog is up?

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Fri Oct 5 01:00:36 EDT 2007

Hi Richard,

Would it be possible to have the stack that is opened in either modal or sheet mode to send a message to your mainstack when it is opened (as part of the preopen handler) and another when it closes. That way your main stack does not have to "discover" at a point in time whether there is a modal or sheet stack in front?

Regards

John T