does setting the angle of an image make its size unchangeable?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Oct 4 06:02:18 EDT 2007

Hi Josh,

Le 4 oct. 07 à 11:20, Josh Mellicker a écrit :

> Can anyone tell me if this is a bug that should be bugzilla'd?

I don't think so:
 From the docs:
Unlike the rotate command, the angle property affects only the screen
display of the image, not the actual picture data in it.
In addition, as your image is only referenced, this explains that.

But try this:

create a stack
add an image
set the filename of the image
verify that it resizes as expected (change width, height or rect,
with property inspector or script)
set the imageData of image 1 to the imageData of image 1

now:
rotate image 1 by 270
try to resize the image

what happens?
;-)

See Angle property and Rotate command in the docs.