Filemaker through ODBC

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 1 18:05:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

I might start a project that should connect a Revolution front-end to
a FM Pro database. One of the candidates to do this is ODBC. Reading
the archives, I can't help thinking that the combination of ODBC and
FM Pro may not be the best option. Does anyone have good experiences
with ODBC and FM Pro? How easy or difficult is it to accomplish this?

Best regards,

Mark

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com