Controlling iTunes in Revolution Using COM and Applescript

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Nov 30 04:27:53 EST 2007

The newsletter article in question starts with a link to the beta
program, where you can, for a limited time, still sign up and get the
latest beta for free to try out this tutorial. Of course, when we
actually ship 2.9 this will no longer be an option.

Regrettably, we can't make this stack compatible with 2.6 because 2.6
does not have the necessary feature set. We keep on developing
Revolution to bring you the features you want. I cannot imagine the
outcry there would be if we said ok, we're no longer adding any new
features because this will leave older versions behind... well
actually I can :) But it wouldn't last long because we'd be out of
business within a month or so of such an announcement!

I hope you can find a route to getting your upgrade. If you have
difficulty please do write to support, I'm always happy to try and
help you find a way.

Warm Regards,

Heather

PS Its nice to get some feedback on the newsletter! At least someone
is reading it :)