Quicktime callbacks?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Nov 29 19:13:30 EST 2007

Thanks Trevor.

I ended up monitoring via send in time and the playStarted and
playStopped messages. Plus, kept a local for the currentTime and if it
quit changing, I quit sending messages. Works well.

Yeah, I tried the <smil qt:time-slider="true"/> header, and it doesn't
work. So, I just ended up turning off the controller and rolling my
own.

Thanks for the help.
BTW, I'm typing this on my new ASUS eee ittybitty laptop (which is
currently hooked up to a full keyboard, mouse and large display).
Latest version of Rev2.9 does run on it, but I haven't really put it
through it's paces...screen snapshot doesn't work right.

-Chipp