Table Field Cell Properties

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Nov 28 13:00:44 EST 2007

Eric Chatonet has devoted some research into the strange and lightly
documented world of table fields.
He can help you with making this work.

Download his Tutorials Picker (with tons of other great tips)

http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution_didacticiels&l=en

or separate lesson
#016 How to manage table fields

Having said that, you can also set some properties of individual text
chunks in htmltext and regular text.

for instance, you can do this in a script
set the textStyle of line 1 of fld "output" to link

and that will turn whatever text is in line 1 of fld "output" into a link

then trap the event in a linkClicked handler:
on linkClicked theText -- open the URL stored with the clicked text
   if theText is not empty then revGoURL theText
end linkClicked

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o