How to create a 4 second Quicktime Mov with a single JPEG

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Nov 28 02:31:13 EST 2007

But that only exports a 1/15 second movie. Turns out I just needed to
copy and insert the image 75 times to create a 5 second clip. Then I
export using animation codec and the file stays small...

Now, how to put an image file into the length of an existing mp3
movie? IOW, I set the filename of the player to fred.mp3, but I would
like the image to stay the same for the length of the mp3 song. Any
ideas?

-Chipp